Using 3D print we are able to produce rigid, dimensional stable and accurate models, based on 3D data and create whatever geometrical shape.
This kind of 3D prints has plenty of applications in many branches like: aircraft industry, automotive industry, etc.
We use technology FDM, with materials ABS and ASA (UV stable):
- ABS – it is a very resistant material with good machinability. It is used for prototype production or production of articles of common use. It is not suitable for models exposed to weather conditions.
- ASA – it is a very high quality constructional thermoplastics, resistant to UV radiation – suitable for items exposed to weather conditions, used for small parts or models with complex details, recommended also for decorative arts.
- Maximal size of the print: 910x600x910 mm.
- Besides this we are skilled and able to divide larger piece into smaller parts, print independently and glue together (e.g car bumper).
- What kind of data is necessary to have? - Data in format STP, IGS, STL etc.